Friday, July 2, 2010

More from Crash and Bang

A word of advice from our driving instructor: if there is an enemy pointing a gun at you standing in the street ahead, "make him one with the road."

We excel at ramming cars both in forward and reverse, demonstrating that decades of parking lot mishaps provide valuable experience if applied appropriately. It is remarkable how little force is needed to dislodge a car if you hit it right. I will never not have the closest parking space in the mall again.

Shooting guns is fine and loud. I do reasonably well with the pistols except for the Glock, with which I can't hit anything except the hill behind the target or the cows beyond the hill. I am very good with the AK-47. I not only blow away the target's torso and head, not missing once - for good measure, the guy after me makes sure the target will not be reproducing without extensive reconstructive surgery.

Jody notes that the body armor is quite comfortable to wear- "like a life jacket, filled with lead."

No comments:

Post a Comment