Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sleeping in Seattle

I will post some of the weirder pictures we took in Seattle as soon as I get out of the airport, which is where I'm typing this.  Good free wifi in Seattle Airport.  Anyway, we have photos of pigs dressed as reindeer, which is something you don't often see in Afghanistan, as well as a particular cookie - I won't spoil the surprise by giving its brand name here - that could have benefited from a better name.  We had pretty good weather in Seattle, and the sky is completely blue as I type this.  Plus, we slept very well.  And we had lunch at the dockside cafe where Rob Reiner and Tom Hanks ate in Sleepless in Seattle.  Not that we recognized it or anything, but the counter had little plaques that said "Tom Hanks Sat Here" in the movie, so that tipped us off.

No comments:

Post a Comment